RE: Using Lilypond to produce publication-ready music

From: Nick Payne
Subject: RE: Using Lilypond to produce publication-ready music
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 21:54:55 +1000

I see someone has answered about the L/R margins. For a larger top margin
only on p.1, if you want additional space between the title and first stave,
you can attach a markup something like

^\markup { " " \raise #12 { " " } }

To the first note.

If you want the additional space above the title, you can use something like

title = \markup { \lower #12 "Title here" }

Nick