Re: Article in German LinuxUser magazine

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Article in German LinuxUser magazine
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 11:12:02 +0100

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 09:40:59AM +0200, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
> Op maandag 21-09-2009 om 22:47 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Alexander
> Kobel:
>
> > today at the train station I stumbled across the German LinuxUser
> > magazine, featuring an article about music engraving. I found myself
> > surprised and happy, seeing LilyPond mentioned in the first place
>
> Thanks for mentioning this.  I found it can be downloaded from
>
>      http://www.linux-user.de/Downloads/LUCE/2009/lu-ce_2009-10.pdf
>
> Any volunteers for adding this to web/publications?

Added to Documentation/general/community.itexi, Publications
section.  I'm not going to bother with oldweb.
(will push the commit in a few hours)

Not being able to read German, I made it a neutral announcement
about the article's existance.  If anybody feels like adding
something like "we disagree with their `Fargle Zein Buutstrapp'
comment", go ahead.  OTOH, maybe we should wait a few weeks until
we can say "a letter publishined in _this other article_ contains
a few clarifications to this article".

Cheers,
- Graham