Re: A6-sheet

From: Jeroen Heijmans
Subject: Re: A6-sheet
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 18:54:27 +0200

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 18:27, Reinhold Kainhofer
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Am Freitag, 25. September 2009 18:00:16 schrieb Jeroen Heijmans:
>> Removed settings, changed some, but I just can't get a good A6-sized sheet.
>>
>> These are my files:
> [...]
>> It seems to me, I'm getting an A4 pdf.
>
> No, in the PDF viewer the page dimensions of your PDF are listed as:
> 148,001 x 105,001 mm
>
>> But the biggest problem is getting the staffs and measures evenly spread.
>
> What do you mean by this? The staves are evenly spread on the page, aren't
> they? And coincidentally, each line has exactly 9 measures...
>
> So, maybe you could explain how you want your output.

I've forced the evenly spread with 'system-count = 5' but, I think
that's not the way to create small sheets(?).
It's just something I can't really pinpoint.
The staves need to be closer to eachother.
Marchingsheet-music looks different than this.
--
Met vriendelijke groet (Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Med
venlig hilsen  / Salutations distinguées),

Jeroen Heijmans

(\_/)
(o.o) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny to your signature
(>< ) to help him in his world domination quest!