Re: Microtonal Helmholtz-Ellis notation in Lilypond: fine-tuning

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Microtonal Helmholtz-Ellis notation in Lilypond: fine-tuning
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 19:09:21 +0200

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 7:45 AM, Graham Breed <address@hidden> wrote:
> You install them wherever fonts go on your system.  That may sound vague
> but, of course, it depends on your system.  I think there's a special folder
> LilyPond looks in as well but I'd have to check the documentation to find
> it, same as you.

I haven't tested it, but there must be a way to include the font files
in the same folder as the .ly source and just include them in the
source using

#(ly:font-config-add-font myfont.otf)

or something like that?

This way you'll be able to distribute your source code as a single
compressed directory, ready to compile. (Provided the font's licence
allows you to do so, of course.)

Cheers,
Valentin