Re: website so close, and yet so far

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: website so close, and yet so far
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 15:58:23 +0000

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 09:31:19AM +0100, Marc Hohl wrote:
> Sorry - I wanted to tweak it, but I was busy and finally forgot.
>
> I have added a function which takes care of glissandi between
> two equal note head positions. If I can manage to automatically
> take the accidentals into account, this would be even more helpful.
> But this is another story...
>
> So here it is, with crude tweaks and hack, but it looks better than
> before, I think ;-)

Thanks!  Any possibility of adding a minimum-length to the
glissandi?  Some of them are really hard to spot.

Also, why not use \fermata ?  I don't think it would change
anything, but the code looks a bit weird.  And do you have any
idea why there's so many clashing note columns?  Is that a normal
message for tab stuff?

Cheers,
- Graham