page formatting and lilypond-book

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: page formatting and lilypond-book
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 15:44:36 +0100

Hi fellows,

I'm still trying to get a book with lilypond-book. (I'm on linux and use lilypond 2.13.7).

I've managed to almost center the .ly files included (with the geometry package), but still I can't keep the page formatting of each file (i.e. each file has a \paper section, but it is ignored by lilypond-book).

Should I not use \paper in the ly files? If so, where should I put the information about page formatting? Somewhere else in the ly file? Or somehow in the .lytex file?

Or maybe I need an option for \lilypondfile... but which one?
Where I can find more information about it?

Yes, I'm lost. Any help or link appreciated.

This is the basic .lytex file (if you need a tiny example or whatever, please let me know):

\documentclass[a4paper]{book}
%\usepackage{fullpage}
\usepackage{graphics}
\usepackage[a4paper,top=3cm,bottom=3cm,left=1.5cm,right=1.5cm]{geometry}

\begin{document}

\lilypondfile[]{ly/file1.ly}
\pagebreak

\lilypondfile[]{ly/file2.ly}