I need some pointers

From: Patrick Horgan
Subject: I need some pointers
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 18:03:52 -0800

I've committed to making a key for guitar tablature that will show little snippets of tab along with descriptions. How do I do that? Any pointers greatly appreciated;) I understand TAB quite well, and vocal music on lilypond well, as well, but well, don't understand how TAB on lilypond that much, and have never tried to combine text and lily.

Patrick