Re: Printing barnumber 1 (oh no, not again)

From: Tim Reeves
Subject: Re: Printing barnumber 1 (oh no, not again)
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 11:04:26 -0800

> Message: 6
> Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 07:49:22 +0100
> From: Christ van Willegen <address@hidden>
> Subject: Re: Printing barnumber 1 (oh no, not again)
> To: Jan Warcho? <address@hidden>
> Cc: Valentin Villenave <address@hidden>, address@hidden
>
> On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 7:34 AM, Jan WarchoÅ?
> <address@hidden> wrote:
> > 2010/11/10 Valentin Villenave <address@hidden>
> >> Then I'm very ashamed to say I found it to be rather hilarious... :)
> >
> > It doesn't matter whether the joke is funny or not.
>
> Jan,
>
> you're right, it may have been too risque to put here.
>
> I mentioned it before telling, so that people would have the option to
> read it, or not, but perhaps more restraint would've been better in
> this case.
>
> Christ van Willegen

As a horn player and lover of good humor, I never heard that version of
the joke before.
The one I've heard leaves more to the imagination and would have been more
appropriate: something along the lines of trumpet players being good
kissers too, but "my boyfriend is a horn player and kisses very well, but
I just LOVE the way he HOLDS me".

There are so many good musician jokes - I just have to leave one more
(it's so easy to remember):

What's the difference between a musician and a large pizza?.....
A large pizza can feed a family of four!

ba-dump-bump!

Tim Reeves