Re: [Lyrics] Ignoring tie

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Lyrics] Ignoring tie
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 08:50:50 +0100

What a great example of how Lilypond saves the day. In my eyes thats exactly
the reason why Lilypond exists, because it usually knows better how to do
things.

Janek and Bill are correct: Removing the ties is the correct
musical/notation decision. A tie and two syllabes are mutually excluisve.
Breaking this notation-rule will confuse your musicians.

Nils