Re: user-defined predefined fretboard hash-table

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: user-defined predefined fretboard hash-table
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 12:38:13 -0700

On 11/12/10 5:32 AM, "Patrick Schmidt" <address@hidden> wrote:

> With these two changes the example compiles with 2.13.38 but I get
> some strange results (no fretboards and weird chord names). See file
> attached.

Apparently I pushed the wrong commit when I added the custom fretboards.
I'm in the midst of a make doc before I push the correct commit.  It should
be fixed in 2.39.

The missing fretboards comes from a typo in your code.

It should be

\new  FretBoards

not

\new Fretboards.

There was a warning message that pointed this out.

HTH,

Carl