Re: Stacked markup problem

From: Jesse Engle
Subject: Re: Stacked markup problem
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 12:08:39 -0400

I took the time to check out a copy of the development source from the repository and everything compiled and installed fine. The stickings were displayed in the correct order as you said, but now there's an entirely separate problem: the accents are now much lower than they should be. The example I used previously illustrates this:

\version "2.13.60"

\new DrumStaff \new DrumVoice \drummode {
  \stemUp
  sn4:16_"L"_"R" ~ sn4->_"L"_"R"
  sn4:16_"R"_"L" ~ sn4->_"R"_"L"
}

I apologise if this is not the proper venue for development-version issues, but because it had to do with an issue I had in the stable version, I thought it might be appropriate to post it here...Jesse