title spacing

From: Laurens van der Wee
Subject: title spacing
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 00:04:24 +0300

Hi,

I'm a user that mainly throws together what he needs, there are probably some
obvious gaps in my knowledge, so apologies if this is too obvious...

My goal is simply to control the distance between a system and the title of the
next score block. In the score I'm working on, the space is just too small,
almost colliding with the last bit of the previous score block.

I'm willing to use piece instead of title, but in that case I'd love to learn
how I can center-align it, since also that doesn't seem to work...

Any help very much appreciated.

laurens.

somenotes = { \relative{ c' c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c
c } }

\paper{
        before-title-space = 10\cm
                %% how to use this? every other combination
                %% I try also doesn't work:
                %% ...before-title-spacing...
                %% ...#'((padding . 7))...
                %% ...and more things that google yields...
        print-all-headers = ##t
}

\book{
        \header{