Re: Basic LilyPond Cheat Sheet

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Re: Basic LilyPond Cheat Sheet
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 09:19:26 +1000

On 13/09/11 04:55, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:
Am Montag, 12. September 2011, 19:21:02 schrieb Helge Kruse:
But when I try to
send the PDF to my printer I get the messages

    Das Dokument konnte nicht gedruckt werden.
    (The document could be printed.)

    Keine zum Drucken ausgewählte Seiten vorhanden.
    (There are no pages selected to print.)

When I look at the PDF document properties I can read "Drucken: Zuläsig"
(Print: allowed).

Is this intentionally inhibited with some scripts in the document or is
there something incompatible with Acrobat Reader 9.4.2.220?
No, printing is not disallowed. It is probably some incompatibility with
Acrobat Reader.

I can print it just fine from okular.
I can't print it from Adobe Reader on Ubuntu either. I also opened it in the default PDF document viewer that comes with Ubuntu (Evince), and in that, most of the text just displays as blocks of various sizes and shades - see attached screen dump of part of the page.

Nick