Re: [Frescobaldi] Re: point and click (was: Alpha-release of Frescobaldi

From: Wilbert Berendsen
Subject: Re: [Frescobaldi] Re: point and click (was: Alpha-release of Frescobaldi 2.0)
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 15:06:18 +0200

Op Tue, 27 Sep 2011 08:38:23 -0400
Brett McCoy <address@hidden> schreef:

> The PDF view is black on light beige and the
> highlight is a slightly darker beige. Something more obvious like
> purple or green would make it more prominent. Or is this configurable?
> I didn't see any way to change the background color of the PDF view
> either (I prefer black on white).

Everything is configurable indeed: Edit->Preferences->Fonts &
Colors->Preview Background and Preview Highlight. But the latter is by
default derived from the current UI-style's selection color (which is
blue on many systems, but can also be of a different color.).

I think I must make the default background color of the PDF preview lighter.

kind regards!
--
Wilbert Berendsen
(http://www.wilbertberendsen.nl)