Re: duration and pitch in a function

From: Paolo Prete
Subject: Re: duration and pitch in a function
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 09:36:44 +0000 (GMT)

I searched in "extending" manual for 2.15, but I did not find a solution for my
problem.

Shortly, given this fragment of code:

myFunction  = #(define-music-function (parser location foobar) (ly:duration?)
#{
   a ...how_can_I_use_$foobar_as_duration_??...
#})

\new Staff \myFunction ...how_can_I_pass_duration_??...

...which is the right syntax and which version of lilypond could I use?

Thanks