\acciaccatura before barline?

From: Father Gordon Gilbert
Subject: \acciaccatura before barline?
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 15:56:10 -0500

Does anyone know how to place an \acciaccatura *before* the barline?
I'm using the following in copying a score, and where the original
shows it before the bar, Lily wants to place it after the barline.
I'm thinking that the original is perhaps musicologically wrong, but
accurate in its intent with the timing of the snippet.

Line of music follows:

<cis' g' a>4->\sfz r r2 | r r4 a4( \mf \acciaccatura { b16[ cis] } |

I've placed the barcheck '|' where the original shows it, but Lily
places the barline before the acciaccatura.  Otherwise the
construction looks fine.  So my question is, how can I force the
barline *before*, or should I not even try, because it *should* be
after, as shown?

Blessings in this New Year,

Gordon+

--