Re: Change color for some symbols in a sylable

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: Change color for some symbols in a sylable
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 09:23:14 -0600

Hi Carl,

I've tried a number of these functions and all appear to be unavailable within my .ly files.  I find gLib 2.0 files in the lily distribution, so I tried to locate instances of the string handlers in use in files with Scheme to see how any necessary gLib modules are loaded there.  I get nothing.  How might I access these functions?

Thanks for your help,
David