Re: Change color for some symbols in a sylable

From: Светлана
Subject: Re: Change color for some symbols in a sylable
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 00:03:56 +0400

Hi. David,
13.01.2012, 21:47, "David Nalesnik" <address@hidden>:
Hi Svetlana,
I'm so glad to hear that this works!
I happened to notice that several characters are duplicated in the all-characters list, among these the space :)  I took out a few obvious ones.  (I realize that some characters which look absolutely identical in my editor are differently encoded, so never fear.)  When there is a duplicate, it will appear doubled in the transformed text and that of course would mess up your use of the space as a positioner.
If you'd like to post any of this to the LSR, let me know so I can clean up the Scheme as need be.  It's a shame that the special font can't be displayed there--the notation is beautiful.
Best,
David
Thank you for your sharp eye to notice the duplicates. Seems, my hand shaked somewhere in the middle ))) But for the space I was sure I wasn't mistaken, until I checked the symbol codes. The other space ought be non-breaking one, but I found a wondorous bug - when copying from Word it was replaced by the simple one. I'd never notice it without you, until positioning problems would come up (and I can imagine a large waste of time thinking about the source of the problem)... I corrected the space in this file.
As for LSR - I think it would be good to share this one, as the workaround is not so obvious - but it's your contribution, so may be you should post it, not me. I can write a description and also host a rendered image on my server for giving link to it, but I'll do it after 2-3 days with a fresh head.
Yes, znamya is beautiful even by look and when one can see how it holds both music and spiritual sense of the chant (same note can be written by such many ways depending on words, place in the chant etc.) - it's a real miracle. So, I'm really grateful to you that I can continue with my scripts without simplifying them to just black and white.
Best wishes,
Svetlana.