Re: ISMLP/WIMA (?)

From: PMA
Subject: Re: ISMLP/WIMA (?)
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 15:54:05 -0500

Oh, this is interesting -- I'll pursue re Mondrup and Youtube.

But I should add -- figuring your "Yale" references must be
inspired by my email address -- that I am not Yale faculty,
but an alumn (School of Music, DMA '80).  As such, I am
granted an eternal "aya.yale.edu" pointer to my whatever
current ISP address (as long as I keep Yale apprised of it).