Re: Instrument line in header block - first piece only?

From: -Eluze
Subject: Re: Instrument line in header block - first piece only?
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 15:30:39 -0800 (PST)

Brent Annable wrote:

> Ok, so it looks like I need to include print-all-headers = ##t, and then
> suppress the 'instrument' line in all subsequent scores.

that will probably not be sufficient…

> Can someone direct me to a document describing how to do that? My search
> didn't reveal anything.

I couldn't find a detailed documentation.

I never have used this before, but I stumbled over customizing the
oddFooterMarkup when trying to include score variables (book variables seem
to work).
if I don't succeed soon I'll file a report/question on the bug list.

Eluze