Re: Printing bar numbers for partial measures

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Printing bar numbers for partial measures
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 06:27:23 +0100

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 3:45 AM, Carl Sorensen <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 2/22/12 5:02 PM, "Janek Warchoł" <address@hidden> wrote:
>>i guess that our policies need some clarification and/or
>>simplification then.  It's not good when someone thinks he has to do
>>more than there's actually necessary.
>
> Website, under Community/Help Us
> [...]
>
> How can we be plainer than this?

I'm puzzled, too.
I know one interesting thing: recently a friend of mine searched for
Frogs on our website.  He searched Community/contact and
community/developmend with CTRL-F, but obviously missed Community/Help
Us...
Of course it might be an isolated case; for me the title "help us"
seems clear.  But, i know our website very well, so i'm biased.

cheers,
Janek