Pondings

From: address@hidden
Subject: Pondings
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 09:04:38 +0200

Hey LilyPond users,

Just a note to let you know that the Pondings column is now live on
lilypond.org!  If you refresh the page, you'll see two announcements, each of
which is in two languages.  For the time being we're posting all content,
regardless of language, on the homepage.  We'll be putting a mechanism in place
soon to be able to diffuse multilingual content automatically to the
appropriate pages.

Send me your pondings so that I can post them!  People are more likely to
download the software if they see that we're a lively community that is getting
LilyPond-typeset music out into the world.

Cheers,
MS