Re: is shapeSlur broken?

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: is shapeSlur broken?
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 00:50:02 +0200

Hi David,

I thought a while about your function.
I'd like to suggest some changes. In the attached file you can see:

- Elimination of `function' as argument of shape-curve and introducing
it as local variable.
- A new condition added in shape-curve at the siblings-variable: ly:spanner?
- In the music-function I added a new variable to specify the grob.

These give the advantage to define only one music-function.
Of course there is need to specify which grob should be applied.

But now it works for all curves:

Slur
PhrasingSlur
Tie
RepeatTie
LaissezVibrerTie

I didn't test it very widly, but what do you think?

Best,
  Harm