Re: Appreciation / Financial support

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Appreciation / Financial support
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 16:37:05 +0100

On Sat, Jun 02, 2012 at 04:38:24PM +0200, Janek Warchoł wrote:
> Now i've found
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2011-12/msg00124.html
> and it looks like the discussion happened when i was absent.

As per GOP 6, it was a private email discussion so no archives are
available.

> So, apologies - and where can i read detailed policies?

Detailed policy is pretty much exactly what is shown on that
webpage, plus a comment from the texinfo:

@c Format
@c @item @email{name@@adress.domain, Name}
@c area of interest (256 chars max)

I suppose I should clarify that the "area of interest" text can
include urls, and that only the user-visible portion of the url
counts towards the number of characters.  (not that I expect the
number of characters to matter, other than clarifying that we
expect 1-3 sentences rather than a 5-page bio)

- Graham