Re: tunefl and other web services

From: Mike Blackstock
Subject: Re: tunefl and other web services
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 20:00:24 -0400

I agree. As I pointed out, the model was meant to personify Aquinas' definition of 'beauty' and tie that in with the beauty of Lilypond. We disagree on what 'sleaze' is. Not how 'gatekeeper' comes into play and as for marketing - well, this is free, and I'm defering to the judgment of the Debian Linux ad, as I thought I made clear. [marketing is a bit of a misnomer; this is free, for anyone who can use it - that's all]

M.