Re: tunefl and other web services

From: Mike Blackstock
Subject: Re: tunefl and other web services
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 19:53:26 -0400

I disagree that the name suggests an affiliation, but no matter, I'm in the process of dropping  'Lilypond' from the name. 'Music Engraving IDE' works.

M.

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 4:20 PM, Graham Percival <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 12:03:45PM -0700, David Rogers wrote:
> I'm not a priest. However, I still don't like the picture.

I agree.  It reminds me of sleazy 1990s CD-roms selling shareware
sofware.

> I don't think that's the best possible impression Lilypond can
> give.

Fortunately, that website has nothing to do with the LilyPond
project.  Unfortunately, the name ("Lilypond cloud music engraving
IDE") suggests that it *is* affiliated with us.

- Graham