DrumStaff in percussion-style

From: Ole Schmidt
Subject: DrumStaff in percussion-style
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 18:22:15 +0200

Hi,

I want a DrumStaff in "percussion-style" to show some rhythms...
The manual says:

"There are also other layout possibilities. To use these, set the property
drumStyleTable in context DrumVoice. The following variables have been
predefined:..."

How can I do that?

What I have so far (also the  removal of the Time Sig does not work, why?)

thanks for help

ole

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\version "2.14.2"

\language "nederlands"

staffPerc = \new DrumStaff
        \drummode {
        \time 4/4

     {
  tri4 tri2 tri4. tri4 tri2 tri4. tri4 tri2 tri4. tri4 tri2 tri4.

\score {
        <<
                \staffPerc

 \layout {
        \context { \Score  \remove "Bar_number_engraver"
        \remove "Default_bar_line_engraver"}
        \context { \Staff  \remove "Time_signature_engraver"
                \remove "Bar_line_engraver"

\paper {
}