Re: How to join rests?

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: How to join rests?
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 23:16:02 +0100

2012/12/9 Eluze <address@hidden>:
> I took this snippet as a representative for joining/merging rests - in the
> LSR you'll find lots of snippets to do things which are not explicitly
> mentioned in other documents!
>
> try a search for /merge rest/ or /merge rests/
>
> sometimes creative thinking is needed to find the appropriate expression
>
> Eluze

Well, there's
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=336

Attached you'll find a version working for both, simple rests and
MultiMeasureRests.
Most of the code is not my own work, can't remember where I found it.

If there are MultiMeasureRestNumbers you'll have to manually make one
of them transparent, though.

HTH,
  Harm