Re: Moving a staff closer to another one

From: Arle Lommel
Subject: Re: Moving a staff closer to another one
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 21:44:48 +0100

Great. That takes care of the issue with the rests, but not with the vertical alignment of the pedal brackets, which move all over the place to accommodate other objects. But knowing this about voices helps me a ton. I've learned Lilypond on an ad hoc, as needed basis, so there is still a lot to learn.

-Arle