Re: Syntax for make-dynamic-script

From: Luca Rossetto Casel
Subject: Re: Syntax for make-dynamic-script
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 02:08:00 +0100

Il 22/12/2012 00:58, David Kastrup ha scritto:
It is not clear to me why one would want a dynamic-script here: it is formatted like a non-dynamic script and "pia" means "devout" in Italian which is not really a dynamic instruction.

Dear David, dear list,

in 17-18th (and, more rarely, 19th) century Italian music «pia» is commonly used as an abbreviation of the dynamic «piano», as well as the nowadays standard «p». I personally found this indication very often in early manuscripts; some critical editions mantain this indication, in order to reproduce the diciture adopted in the original text.

--

Luca

--
Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Stampa le tue FOTO SU TELA! Su MisterCupido.com puoi creare Quadri
Personalizzati a partire da soli euro 18.90 - Consegne in tutta Italia in soli
2-3 giorni
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=12388&d=22-12