Re: Syntax for make-dynamic-script

From: Colin Hall
Subject: Re: Syntax for make-dynamic-script
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 01:23:27 +0000 (UTC)

David Kastrup <dak <at> gnu.org> writes:

> Richard Shann <richard.shann <at> virgin.net> writes:
>
> > On Sat, 2012-12-22 at 00:58 +0100, David Kastrup wrote:
> > I guess this $ notation is documented somewhere - searching around
> > yesterday evening I came across this
> > http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/Documentation/notation/expressive-marks-
attached-to-notes#index-DynamicText

> > which is where I suspect I got the notation I was using. Should that be
> > using $ too
>
> I repeat: with the exact given examples in the manual, the location data
> is correct.

Thanks for your help with this, David, it looks like
Richard is able to engrave his music.

Could you give me some advice on forming a good
documentation enhancement tracker for
the "$(" syntax? Perhaps there's a description
in a commit that I can use.

Cheers,
Colin.