RE: Guide to Writing Orchestral Scores with Lilypond?????

From: Daniel Rosen
Subject: RE: Guide to Writing Orchestral Scores with Lilypond?????
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 19:26:37 +0000

Don't be so sure. I'm no lawyer either, but from where I sit they were very
explicit and specific: the music may be displayed on Urs' homepage, and that's
it, period--and since he took the trouble to ask for permission, they may very
well check to make sure he complies with that. Sure, they might not think it's
worth the bother to bring legal action, but I personally wouldn't want to take
the risk, however miniscule it may be.

DR