Re: context and lilypond

From: Henning Hraban Ramm
Subject: Re: context and lilypond
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 00:12:03 +0100

Am 2013-01-20 um 23:02 schrieb Henning Hraban Ramm:

> I’m working on a sample to use single system inclusion instead of whole page
> inclusion, will document that at http://wiki.contextgarden.net/LilyPond

Ok, there’s now an example how to include all pages of a multi-page score. It
uses a bit of Lua code, so works only with ConTeXt MkIV (based on LuaTeX).

I thought LilyPond used to write single EPS for every line when using
lilypond-book. (I’d like to do the page breaking with TeX.)
Do I mis-remember? I couldn’t find an appropriate command line switch.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm