Re: Bassoon fingering charts O_o

From: Jeffrey Trevino
Subject: Re: Bassoon fingering charts O_o
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 22:08:25 -0800

Hi there,

Could you please share the fingering catalogue code with the list, so that we can make similar diagrams for the other instruments? It would be useful to include a set of these in the documentation some how, come to think of it.

cheers,
Jeff

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 1:42 AM, James Harkins <address@hidden> wrote:

On Feb 6, 2013 4:46 PM, "Wim van Dommelen" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi James,
>
> Note that the Lilypond diagrams are different, not such "squarisch", see the notation reference manual for details.

The notation reference is the first place I went. Those details were helpful to get me started, but didn't answer my questions.

> From the list for all bassoon keys, I just produced a diagram usiong the Lilypond diagram showing each and every of the keys, see PDF attached.

Thanks -- this saved me hours. I grasped the syntax from the NR, but was confused about where the names appear in the diagram.

Big help! Thanks --
hjh

Jeff TreviƱo
PhD Candidate in Music Composition