Re: Source code for website examples?

From: Florian Hollerweger
Subject: Re: Source code for website examples?
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 21:04:53 +0100

Hi all,

Xavier and Thomas, thanks both for sending the link!

Yes, I will definitely make the workshop slides available. I already thought
this might actually be useful. I now have a LaTeX Beamer setup where adding a
new slide with a Lilypond code example is as simple as:

\begin{frame}[fragile]{\href{example.ly}{Example}
    \lstinputlisting{example.ly}
    \lilypondfile{example.ly}
\end{frame}

This means I need to edit only one file (example.ly) that serves three
different purposes:
- Serves as a working code example for workshop participants
- Provides code listing in the Beamer presentation
- Provides graphical output in the Beamer presentation (via lilypond-book)

Plus, clicking the slide's heading will open the .ly file. Pretty sweet, don't
you think? :)

best,
flo.H