Re: [Spam??] Re: Newbie problems

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: [Spam??] Re: Newbie problems
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 15:57:31 +0100

Peter Toye wrote Monday, April 15, 2013 3:48 PM

> One problem I'm having is that it's not easy to find things in the
> documentation. As with all language systems,. you spend an awful lot of time
> searching.....

With well over 1000 pages I guess that's not too surprising.  The index is not
complete, and there are some problems with it, but is often a useful way in.
If you search for something in the index to the Notation Reference and fail to
find an entry please post it as a bug.  Those bugs are easy to fix :)
(Actually, with LilyPond that's a dangerous thing to say.)

Trevor