the question of triplets

From: Sarah k Alawami
Subject: the question of triplets
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 16:56:59 -0700

Ok. I understand how triplets work. I've played them often enough lol! but in
lily pond according to the manual it says it's written in a fraction. That's
the part I don't get. I'm very horrible at math so is there a way to comprehend
these triplets. I think they are eighth notes if I hear the recording
correctly. I do not have a copy of  the brailled piano piece yet so I'm not
sure.

Any tips? This thing is due by may 10th but I'm hoping I can get this done
minus the repeats. roar.
Take care all.