Re: Discuss signature for new function \annotate (new version)

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Discuss signature for new function \annotate (new version)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 16:53:57 +0100

This looks great Urs. I wrote a CriticalComment command for Denemo that
allows you to attach comments to notes in a score. These comments can
include \score {} blocks so that the music being commented on can be
engraved within the sentence. The Critical Comments are collected up and
referenced at the end of the music. It will be nice to have more of this
work done by your /annotate command: especially troublesome is devising
a way of unambiguously creating the reference to the point in the score
in question (Denemo is making do with Movement, Staff and bar number) -
the ability to mention the page number and the whereabouts within the
bar would be very nice.

Richard