Re: Editors

From: Wim van Dommelen
Subject: Re: Editors
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 23:35:36 +0200

On 25 Jun 2013, at 18:39 , Tim Slattery wrote:

A little late but count +1 for me Jan.....

Elm, which this guy loves, is an ancient, text-based email client.
Not relevant, the principle holds with all mailers. I use a graphical email program and I have two butteons, with -- guess what? --: Reply-To and Reply-All .... and I do sometimes use the Reply-To on purpose, and yes, sometimes erronously. Bad luck, I just correct that and apologiese(?)

Regards,
Wim.