Re: Unkown LilyPond community.

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Unkown LilyPond community.
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 09:01:21 +0200

Am 02.07.2013 08:16, schrieb Johan Vromans:
Pierre Perol-Schneider <address@hidden> writes:

While looking for some codes I just found this e-community few minutes ago:
http://lilypond.media.mit.edu <http://lilypond.media.mit.edu/about>
Hey! A LilyPond Wrist band. Now we can typeset music anytime anywhere...
Maybe we should offer them a cooperation:
" LilyPond is a new site that allows people to document and share projects that blend electronics and textiles. We are developing the site to support young adults who want to design and create soft, interactive circuits with the LilyPad Arduino and other similar tools."

Maybe develop a conductor's shirt with interactive score display?

-- Johan