Re: Changing position of Lyrics

From: Sebastian Canagaratna
Subject: Re: Changing position of Lyrics
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 10:06:45 -0400

Hi Carl and Phil,
Thanks for the suggestions. I give here a crude example of what I mean. I have eliminated the tenor and base. I would like the lyrics in the first four measures at the same horizontal level, in measure 5 and 6 the soprano lyrics to be above the staff, and the soprano continues at the same horizontal level, below the staff, ( where the alto lyrics were)  during measures 7 and 8. It seems to me
that it cannot be solved by skips: one should be able, at will, to be able to change the position of the lyrics  As to why I want it this way, the music sheet gives it this way and I would like to know whether this can be done in lilypond.

Sebastian Canagaratna