Re: maintaining advanced power-user Scheme functions

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: maintaining advanced power-user Scheme functions
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 13:31:17 +0200

2013/8/19 Urs Liska <address@hidden>:
> PS: I'd also second the idea of hosting lilypond on a more accessible server
> (if that doesn't imply complicated side-effects). It is so easy to create a
> fork and open a pull request, I'm sure such a step would increase the number
> of contributions by people who can't or won't go through some undefined and
> possibly complex process of 'becoming a developer'

/moving/ main lilypond repository from savannah to github would
probably be a big nuisance and can possibly have lots of side-effects.
  However, nothing prevents us from creating a fork on github (acually
i have one already).  The thing is, would it be maintained?  That
could probably be done with some scripts.  I'd gladly help if there's
interest.

Janek