Re: Feta font modifications by Janek

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Feta font modifications by Janek
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 17:25:39 +0200

Hi,

2013/9/5 Kieren MacMillan <address@hidden>:
> What *would* be great — and I would want to support — is what we started
> discussing a little while ago (a discussion that did not, I believe, come to
> a satisfactory conclusion): the ability for Lilypond to support multiple
> different fonts. That way, one could interpolate whatever fonts one wanted
> into a new font, and simply roll it in to the 'Pond. No doubt this would also
> be far more user-friendly and flexible.
>
> Where are we with that as a possibility and/or desire?

Speaking only for myself: high desire, very low possibility for work.
I already have started too many LilyPond projects :(  I am really
sorry and i wish i could work on this stuff, but first i have to
finish things that i've started.  And frankly speking, while this
would be an awesome addition, i think that it is not very important
(or at least urgent) compared to, say, fixing ties (i have to go back
to this!) or fixing issue 2658.
:-(

best,
Janek