Re: Double slurs on automatic part combining

From: Carl Peterson
Subject: Re: Double slurs on automatic part combining
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 22:25:54 -0400

On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 9:08 PM, Mark Polesky <address@hidden> wrote:
Karl and Carl (and other choral typesetters),

I've added a new context to the source code called
"NullVoice" which is designed exactly for this purpose.
It's not yet available as a release, but you can get it by
replacing your installed copy of ly/engraver-init.ly with:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=blob_plain;f=ly/engraver-init.ly;hb=df8a24

The documentation is not yet online, but if you can read
through the texinfo code, you can learn about it here:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commitdiff;h=2537ec#patch2

I'd actually appreciate if you and the other choral
typesetters test this out now, in case I've missed
something, or if you have any suggestions for improvement.

I will take a look at it at in the near future. I looked at the source and it looks like it will work for what I'm doing. However, right now I'm working through some other things and don't want to completely work through that and this at the same time since the two would be intertwined.

Carl