Re: How to connect Midi keyboard to Lilypond?

From: searchfgold6789
Subject: Re: How to connect Midi keyboard to Lilypond?
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 17:17:05 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the link.

I am still having trouble getting vmpk and the jedit plugin to "connect". I
open vmpk, open jedit to a blank document, and set the jedit plugin's
language to English. However, I am not sure how to proceed from there...
pressing keys in vmpk doesn't do anything.

The only "MIDI input" for the plugin is "Real Time Sequencer", and the only
input and output in vmpk is still "Midi Through:0".