Frescobaldi preview with two "window"-modes

From: Francois Planiol
Subject: Frescobaldi preview with two "window"-modes
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 15:32:19 -0500

Hello,

Frescobaldi is definitely great, thanks, many thanks!

My reqest is, if it is possible to considere two score-previewer-width for two
"sizes" of the Frescobaldi-window (switching between two modes).

Actually, When I redimension frescobaldi (reduce width, with button or
with mouse) the viewer keeps same absolut size, or at least try to
stay the biggest it can.

For typesetting from pdf scores on screen, opened in - lets say,
acrobat - it would be usefull to have a very narrow viewer (or none)
for entering code
looking at the pdf the same time (narrowed frescobaldi), and 2 a wide
viewer when frescobaldi occupies full with. Best with a
keyboard-shortcut. Specially useful for cleaning a code too.

Thanks in advance,
Francois