RE: How to structure piano music?

From: Mark Stephen Mrotek
Subject: RE: How to structure piano music?
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 19:16:33 -0800

Joram,

Here is a command that manually shifts the note column,
\once \override NoteColumn #'force-hshift = #xx,
"xx" is the number, positive for to the right, negative to the left. You might
have to play with the size of the numbers to get what you want.
More details at
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/Documentation/learning/moving-objects

Mark