Re: The ultimate slur shaping function.

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: The ultimate slur shaping function.
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 10:45:58 +0100

Hi,

2013/11/25 SoundsFromSound <address@hidden>:
> Janek,
>
> I'm trying to test this out but I'm getting an error in my log:
> warning: Ignoring non-music expression
> \shapeII
>          #'((3 . 0))
>
> How should I proceed, what's the fix? :)

I'm sorry, I suppose my announcement was confusing.  \shapeII isn't
yet available in any official LilyPond release - right now it's just a
snippet, so you have to \include the file with \shapeII definition in
your score to be able to use it.

To clarify things: in the attachments you will find a file with
\shapeII definition (this is what you need to include), and another
one with \shapeII usage examples.  There are also two files with slur
attachment function (definition and examples) - this function is
independent from \shapeII.

hth,
Janek