Re: engraving comparisons and other "promotional" materials

From: Ryan McClure
Subject: Re: engraving comparisons and other "promotional" materials
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 13:01:52 -0800 (PST)

Excellent comparisons...looking at Finale made me cringe, but it reminded me
why I made the switch to LilyPond. :)

I'd be more than willing to help out. I am able to access Sibelius in my
university's computer lab and can make some samples of Sibelius. I also have
Finale access too, along with Musescore. I'd love to help out with
this...More people need to see why these programs aren't the best for
beautiful output :)

-----
Ryan McClure

Luna Music Engraving