Cannot Find Voice?

From: James Dorfer
Subject: Cannot Find Voice?
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 02:40:30 +0000 (UTC)

Hello All,
    I am getting a very persistent "Cannot Find Voice: Tenor" error when
compiling my code.
 I attempted to construct my code almost identically to the second example
 in the Learning Manual 3.2.3 "Voices and Vocals" (here:
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/Documentation/learning/voices-and-vocals).
 I am very inexperienced and very confused, any help would be greatly
appreciated!

I will respond to this post with the code once it is archived;
 I had trouble with the top-posting filter
when attempting to post this earlier.

Cheers,

J.D.